6. He is hailing from a middle income family and the members are depending upon him. Though he is more liable and responsible towards his duties, he is unable to continue any job for more than a few months. Why? What is the solution?
7. She is young, good looking and knowledgeable among her colleagues. She goes little beyond her limits when moving with men at work. Though she knows it, she is unable to control her behaviour. Why? How to control herself?
8. He was graduated from one of the world renowned university in United states. He worked there for few years and returned back to India. Though he acquires all the skills and experience to join a reputed firm, he hesitates and prefers for a small one with meagre salary. Why? How to fine tune his thinking pattern?
9. He is an athlete with good physique. Though he seems manly and courageous outwardly he trembles and shivers inward on seeing a group of people walking towards him. Why? How to eliminate his unknown fear?
10. He is a senior officer in his work-station and is perfect in every thing. But, he used to complain to his acquaintance that someone is constantly whispering into his ears with abusive slang for no reason!! True? Why he feel so? Solution if any?
(More Challenges to be added up…..)